Are your weekends boring? Need some fun?
Do you own a digital camera?
Well then join us for a #photohunt Event on January 12th starting at 2pm EST! Why should you come play? Well... We have a ton of prizes to give away! DeviantArt shirts, Stressballs, Emoticon keychains, and many Premium memberships will be up for grabs! Even if you don't play there could be a chance for you to win a prize just by showing up!
What if I forget about the event?
to your groups and we'll put up a poll a day before the event to remind everyone!
What the HECK is PhotoHunt???
Its a place to cure your boredom and your photographers block! It allows you to race the clock and forces you to be creative. You are given a topic and you have 20 minutes to go shoot it! Sound fun? Well it is. But beware it is addicting. So if you are ready to start hunting then stop by and join in all the fun. I DARE
you to play just one round.
Top Rules1. A game will begin when there are 4 players!
2. There must be 3 entries at the end of the game or there is no winner.
3. Winners must keep there images in their scraps until added to the photohunt gallery.
4. Wait until the end of the game to post your image.
5. Must be only 1 shot and not a collage
6. If you drop out you WILL be penalized. This means u will lose a win. If you have no wins it will just be a negitive.
7.Image needs to be clean!
8. Picture needs to be taken AFTER the topic has been posted
9. Please make sure the exif data and the clocks on your camera are set correctly!
How to play
As a player, your goal is to take a digital photo, do minor photoshopping, (Read: muck around with the brightness/contrast, convert to black and white and add a frame... You get the picture.) You have 20 minutes to take the picture, and upload it, when the judge declares that time is up you must post your photo within 5 minutes, if you fail to do so in the allotted amount of time, you will be disqualified, the judge will then choose a winner
Your photo is judged on a few things -
How it represents the word
Each judge has different taste!
When a judge is ready to judge a game they will let you know by saying Game time press 1
Please do NOT pester the judges and beg for games. Judges are chosen by the founders. They can be based on everything from how often you're in the room, how much you play and just how you act in the room with others. do NOT ask to be a judge.